This article will describe how to use the Ace-Up coach dashboard if you are or are going to work with corporate clients. This section applies to you only if you are noticed and confirmed by your Ace-Up account manager that you will be working with corporate clients.
Certain functions on your dashboard are not be available nor relevant to corporate clients:
- The "Offers" section
- Payment plan
- Sending direct links to schedule or book sessions via an Ace-Up message
- Sending direct links to request reviews from your client via an Ace-Up message (please contact your account manager for requesting reviews from corporate clients)
Other functions on your dashboard stay the same between how you would use with non-corporate clients and corporate clients:
- Messaging a client
- Remote coaching
- the "CRM", "Availability", "Resources" and "Setting" sections on your dashboard
What's Different? Session Cards and Scheduling Sessions
On a session card of a session with a corporate client, you will see additional information about the type of coaching program your client and the business are in, as well as session allowance. Please check with your Ace-Up account manager if you are not clear about that.
- For corporate clients, you will never be able to schedule a session into a date & time in the past.
- You will not be able to schedule the next session until the previous session has started.
The rest of scheduling sessions and session management is the same as with non-corporate clients.
For instruction on how to use a specific feature or a section of your dashboard, please refer to the "Resources" section on your dashboard.